Please request full copy from reception or practice manager if required
As your registered GP practice we are the data controller for any personal data we hold for you.
Information we collect and use:
We will collect the following types of information from you or about you from a third party (provider organisation )engaged in the delivery of your care:
- Details about you ,such as your address, legal representative, emergency contact details
- Any contact the surgery has had with you such as, appointments, clinic visits, emergency appointments
- Notes and reports about your health Details about your treatment and care
- Results of investigations such as laboratory tests, x-rays, etc.
To ensure that you receive the best possible care, your records will be used to facilitate the care you receive. Information about you may be used to protect the health of the public and help us manage the NHS.
In order to deliver and co-ordinate your health and social care ,we may share information with the following organisations:
- NHS Trusts GP’s NHS Commissioning Support Units
- Independent contractors such as dentists, opticians, pharmacists
- Private sector Providers
- Voluntary Sector Providers
- Ambulance Trusts
- NHS Digital Social care Services Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Other data processors which you will be informed of.
Please ask reception for full copy of statement if you require or speak to GP or Practice Manager if you need further information.