Advice on none urgent conditions

Obtain advice on none urgent conditions

Some alternatives to GP for advice:

  • Please contact your local pharmacist who can offer advice on a range of health matters.
  • Please call 111 or visit NHS 111 online – also able to advise on a range of health related non urgent matters.
  • Visit NHS Choices website there is a vast amount of information available to patients.